Humans need more than air, water and food. All of us need contact, appreciation, trust, autonomy and love. Does life here and now satisfy your needs?
- Do you have a place in the world where you feel safe and secure?
- Do you feel comfortable in your own body?
- Can you sleep well?
Yes to yourself
- Do you feel OK and lovable?
- Are you in accordance with your own values?
Understanding the world
- Do you understand what is going on in the world?
Self-confidence and competence
- Do you trust your own skills?
- Can you have an impact on the world?
- Do you feel your joint responsibility for this world?
Nurturing fellow human beings
- Do other people mean well with you?
- Are you appreciated for who you are?
- Do others respect your personal and physical integrity?
- Do you feel emotionally connected when meeting other human beings?
- Do you get in pleasant physical contact with other humans?
- Do you feel connected to a greater whole?
- Do you experience meaning when feeling connected?
Whenever one of these needs is not met for a long time or even violated, one’s vitality is inhibited. This can be deeply unsettling. I accompany you in strengthening your vitality in order to stand up for your needs.
intuitively right – Psychological Counselling
Dr. phil. Peter Flury-Kleubler, Psychologist FSP, St. Gallen, Switzerland